This parcel of land located in Corozal Town, Belize on the Santa Rita Hill Layout in close proximity to the Corozal Hospital. It is equivalent to four large town lots and measures close to one acre. The Property is in a historic tourist area since it is close to the "Santa Rita" Archaeological site. It is one of the highest points in Corozal Town, a perfect site for a secure structure against hurricanes and a unique spot whereby the sea is visible above the buildings in Corozal Town.
The lot is developed with a 40 ft by 50 ft two storey concrete house which need interior renovations to make it liveable. The lot has 2,078.38 sq meters or 22,371.49 sq ft. and has access to both sides of the Street. Running water system, electricity, telephone, street garbage collection, street lights are in place.
The property is only 15 minutes from the Belize/Mexico border and 5 minutes drive to the market, police station, post office, banks, treasury office, central park.
* Lot Size is close to 1 Acre (0.94)
* Property has 2,078.38 sq mts or 22,371.49 sq ft
* Property is approx. 50 ft above sea level
* Double access from road side
* All services are available
* Property has spacious yard
* Quiet and safe neighbourhood
* Two storey concrete home (needs renovation)
* 5 Minutes drive to down town Corozal
Inquire about this Property