Located along the Philip Goldson Highway (Northern Highway) in Tower Hill - Orange Walk District - is this 1.02 Acre Riverfront Property along the New River. Property sits along the Northern foot of the Tower Hill toll bridge and is just 5 minutes from Orange Walk Town and a 1 hour drive from Belize City.
Property comprises of 2 parcels offering 60 ft. of River Frontage and 230 ft. of Highway Frontage. Unfinished concrete structures sit on the Property with the Lamanai Bordering Dock located directly alongside the Property that accommodates the different tours and boats traveling to the Lamanai Archaeological Site which is a 45 minute boat ride away.
Due to its location and features, Property is ideal for a Commercial Site with direct access to the Philip Goldson Highway and the New River offering the additional value of Residential possibilities. It is just a few minutes away from the most populated and fastest growing town in the North and heart of Belize’s Sugar Industry - Orange Walk Town.
- Riverfront Property along the Philip Goldson Highway - Tower Hill, Orange Walk District
- 2 Lots Combined equalling 1.02 Acres
- 60 ft. of River Frontage
- 230 ft. of Highway Frontage
- Located at the Northern Foot of the Tower Hill Toll Bridge
- 5 Minutes from Orange Walk Town
- Commercial Location with Residential Possibilities
- 45 Minute Boat Ride to the Lamanai Archaeological Site - Lamanai Bordering Dock sits right alongside Property
Inquire about this Property