Located 7.3 miles off the coast of Belize City lies this beautiful Private Island.
Protected by surrounding islands and blessed with deep water channels all around, this island offers 2.422 acres of white sand, 4 separate beaches, separate access points for boats and spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea.
Waters surrounding the Island are calm and protected. A large bay lies directly Southwest of the island experiencing very little boat traffic ideal for water sports or fishing. 16 - 17 ft. deep Channels have been dredged around the property to allow easy boat access.
A large Palapa is set along the Island’s white sandy beaches ideal for entertainment or relaxing.
- Beautiful Private Island
- 2.422 Acres
- Unmatched Views of the Caribbean
- Surrounded by Crystal Clear Waters
- Large Palapa
- 16 - 17 ft. Channels Dredged All Around the Island
- Calm, Protected Waters
- Huge Protected Bay directly Southwest with No Boat Traffic
- 7.3 Miles East of Belize City
Seafront Seaview Water View Waterfront
Hugo Moguel Phone: +501-223-2427