Located on the Mountain Pine Ridge area lies this beautiful 20 Acres Property in the Cayo District, Belize. The property is situated in one of Belize’s most noted Forest Reserves.
The property is set in a peaceful environment with views of the surrounding mountains and comprises of vast towering tropical pine trees. Approximately 750 ft (228m) of road frontage is along the east boundary and 1,150 ft (351m) along the Privassion Creek on the northeast boundary where crystal clear waters run.
The Property is unique due to it’s location within Mountain Pine Ridge Area. It is also very close to the Blancaneaux Lodge and the Blancaneaux Lodge Airstrip which is only 1.5 miles away.
The property is approximately 15 miles south of the George Price Highway, 21 miles Southeast of San Ignacio/Santa Elena Town and 15 miles east of the city of Belmopan.
* 20 Acres
* Mountain Pine Ridge Area
* Mountain view surrounded by tall pine trees
* Approx. 750 ft Road Frontage
* Approx. 1150 ft along Privasson Creek Frontage
* 1.5 Miles South Blancaneaux Lodge
* 15 Miles South of George Price Highway
* 21 Miles Southeast of San Ignacio/Santa Elena Town
* 15 Miles East of Belmopan
Inquire about this Property