This 3.35 acre property is located 11.5 miles off the coast of Dangriga Town in the Cross Caye Area, Stann Creek District, Belize.
The lot measures approximately 937 ft (285m) of sea frontage x 375 ft (114m) x 764 ft (232m) x 195ft (59m) with a 66ft reserve along the shoreline which has spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. The shoreline can be enhanced to create fantastic beaches.
The property is ideal for an extravagant development such as a high-end resort, a marina or even a residential development. It is also ideal for wind and solar power.
The property is a 16.5 mile boat ride away from Turneffe Lodge Resort, 27 miles northeast of Placencia, 36 miles southeast of Belize City and 12 miles from Dangriga’s Airstrip.
* 3.35 Acres in Cross Caye
* Beautiful Views of the Caribbean Sea
* 937 ft of Sea Frontage
* Ideal for a High-End Development
* 11.5 Miles East of Dangriga Town
* Ideal for Wind & Solar Power
* 16.5 Miles boat ride from Turneffe Lodge Resort
* 37 Miles Northeast of Placencia
* 36 Miles Southeast of Belize City
* 12 Miles East of Dangriga's Airstrip
Inquire about this Property