This propety consists of 415 Acres of Farm Land along the Corozal/Progresso Road in the Corozal District, Belize. It is less than 30 minutes (6 miles) from the Phillip Goldson Highway and Corozal Town.
Half of the parcel is used for cane cultivation, while the other half is vacant. The property is ideal for mass Sugar Cultivation since soil is very rich and fertile, but it may also be used to raise Livestock. Power lines run along the property (Corozal/Progresso Road) on to Copper Bank Village which is located only 5 minutes away from the land. This property also includes a small Caretaker’s quarters with electricity readily available.
* 415 Acres
* Hosts Approx. 1 Mile Road Frontage
* Land partly used for sugar cane cultivation
* Ideal for mass Sugar Cane Cultivation & Livestock
* Fertile Soil
* Power Line runs along the property
* 30 Mins away from Corozal Town
* 2 Miles from Copper Bank Village
* 5 Miles from Progresso Village
Hugo Moguel Phone: +501-223-2427