This parcel is located in an area with heavy traffic on Cemetery Road in Belize City which is only 5 minutes from the center of City. It is alongside many well known local business establishements (as well as the George Price Highway). This property has great Commercial usage, but also carries great Residential Potential.
The property measures 76 ft. (23m) along Cemetery Road and Gibnut Street x 369 ft deep. (112.4m). The parcel sits on good grounds which holds a structure measuring 54 ft (16.4m) x 122 ft (37m). Presently, the building needs interior renovations for it to be in livable conditions, which allows the buyer to remodel in whichever way he/she desires. A total of 6,588 sq ft was formerly used as a Lumberyard.
The property is fenced with the exception of the entrance which grants ease of access for loading or parking purposes. To the back of the parcel there is a wide gate which permit access to Gibnut Street. The property has enough space for future expansion of the current building (16,125 sq ft) and also provides the prospect buyer a variety of options for use.
* Commercial / Residential Parcel
* 0.63 Acres
* 76 ft x 369 ft
* 76 ft of Road/Street Frontage on the North and South side of the yard
* Commercial Location, Cemetery Road just off Central Boulevard
* Close proximity to Gas Stations, Bus Terminal & also located alongside many well-known local Businesses
* 5 minutes away from Downtown Belize City, Orange Street & Albert Street
Inquire about this Property