Located just two miles South from Hattieville off the George Price Highway (Western Highway) sits this 78 Acre Ranch / Farm known as Crocodile Creek Ranch - in Freetown Sibun. Property is accessed by an All-Weather Road (the Sibun Road) with a fence and gate and beautiful cleared area along its entrance.
A built-in road allows easy access through the Property that runs from the entrance to the Creek. Ten to fifteen acres of Land is cleared with approximately 500 citrus trees and numerous Mango Trees planted throughout the Property. An elevated, wooden Home and Cabin are set nearer to the center of the property at the end of the built-in road. These serve as the caretakers’ quarters with a Well and Water Pump alongside.
Crocodile Creek Ranch offers high potential for its future owner / investor and is ideal for a sizable Farm / Ranch just 30 minutes from Belize City, 30 minutes from Belmopan, 15 minutes from the Belize Zoo, and near Hattieville and its Boom Road connection to the Northern Highway. Property has access to Power and Telephone.
- 78 Acre Ranch / Farm - Crocodile Creek Ranch
- Along an All-Weather Road - Sibun Road
- Access to Electricity & Telephone
- Cabin w/ Well & Water Pump
- Along a Creek
- 2 Miles South of the George Price Highway & Hattieville
- Built-in Road that Runs from the Sibun Road through the Property to the Creek
- Approximately 500 Citrus Trees on Property, Mango Trees
Inquire about this Property