This extraordinary property represents the largest tract of land currently available for purchase in North Side - Belize City. Property is located just off the Northern Highway near Mile 5 and the Haulover Bridge. It's attributes include approximately 4,000 ft of water frontage along the Haulover Creek just off the Belize River.
A - 4.99 Acres , B - 10.8 Acres : Two contiguous parcels located just north of subject property. Together, they offer an additional 15.798 Acres of land along the Haulover Creek. Can be purchased together for $225,000 USD / $450,000 BZD.
C - A 15.39 acre parcel, ideal for commercial development, lies between the property and the highly active, recently improved Northern Highway. This parcel is also available for sale.
Combined, these unique properties present the Investor / Developer with the last opportunity for a medium to large scale Commercial and Residential Development in Belize City's desirable north side. A combined acreage of 124.984 Acres of Waterfront and Highway Property in Belize City.
• Largest Tract of Land available for purchase in Belize City’s North Side
• Approx. 4,000 ft. of Water Frontage along Haulover Creek
• 3 Additional Parcels available allowing for a total of 124.984 Acres of Waterfront & Highway Property in North Belize City
• Ideal for Residential and Commercial Development (Multi- Use) School / University Campus, Industrial Center, Medical
• High Demand for Residential property in Belize City
• Property lies along Haulover Creek which connects to the Belize River just 1,950 ft. north. The Caribbean Sea & mouth of Belize River are just 2,200 ft. further East.
• 5 minutes from International Airport
• 10 minutes from Downtown Belize City
• Priced at only $7,200 USD / $14,400 BZD an Acre Reduced Price: $675,000 USD / $1,350,000 BZD Willing to Negotiate
Inquire about this Property