Located in the Little Vaqueros Enclave of the Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve lies this beautiful 9.21 Acre Property in the Cayo District. Property is situated in one of Belize’s most noted Forest Reserves and was a part of an extensive jaguar research project with the Department of Forestry and the Rio Bravo Conservation and Management Area.
Property is set in a serene environment with views of the surrounding mountains and comprises of vast, open land filled with towering tropical pine trees. The Acreage offers 335.5 ft. (102.26m) of Road Frontage along its Northern Boundary and 311 ft. (94.81m) of Road Frontage along its Southern Boundary offering a total of 646.5 ft. (197.08m) of Road Frontage and access to the property by both ends.
A Property this unique is a rarity for us mainly due to it’s location within Mountain Pine Ridge. It is also near Little Vaqueros Creek, topping off the Property’s personalized depiction of the true beauty of nature with quick access to services and the Pine Ridge Airstrip, Blancaneaux Lodge and the Mountain Pine Ridge Road.
- 9.21 Acre Property in Mountain Pine Ridge
- Vast Open Land with Towering Trees Throughout
- 646.5 ft. of Total Road Frontage
- Beautiful Mountain Views A beautiful Oak marks the location of the property
- Located along a Popular Blancaneaux Horse Trail
- Currently Involved in a Jaguar Project
- Near Little Vaqueros Creek
Inquire about this Property