Located along recently-renovated South Street sits this Fixer Upper in Downtown Belize City. South Street is found just off Albert Street, one block away from Regent Street and two blocks from Southern Foreshore and the Caribbean Sea.
Property is accessed through an alley and currently sits as a duplex on a double lot. The ground floor is a 2 bed / 1 bath apartment and the top floor is a 3 Bed / 1 Bath apartment. The building offers 1,380 sq. ft. as well as the opportunity to own a small-scale rental income property.
South Street is a perfect example of how neighbourhoods can be uplifted by the recent Belize City Council's infrastructural improvements throughout the City. The biggest impact of this project is being felt in the old downtown areas of the city of which this property is a great part of.
Area is mixed, with both residential and commercial with offices, medical and professional, schools and churches as well as the BTB's (Belize Tourism Board) office within a two block radius.
- Fixer Upper in Downtown Belize City
- Double Lot
- Ground Floor: 2 Bed / 1 Bath Apartment
- Top Floor: 3 Bed / 1 Bath Apartment.
- Current Monthly Income: $600 BZD
- Located between West Canal Street & Albert Street
- Down the Street from the First Church of the Nazarene
- Within Close Proximity to Goods & Services
Inquire about this Property