REDUCED! A rare find in Belize City, this large industrial property is being offered for sale with two complete 3,200 sq. ft. (297.2 sq. m) Warehouses and 2 Acres of filled land. The entire property consists of 4 Acres and runs from the George Price Highway (Western Highway) to Bourdon Canal.
Property offers 185 ft. (56.3m) along the Highway and approximately 180 ft. (54.8m) along Bourdon Canal giving the property access to Haulover Creek and the Belize River as well as the Sea, the Sittee River and Northern Lagoon.
Both Warehouses are in excellent condition, set on concrete piles and a concrete slab foundation. These Warehouses have elevated Ground Floors and are built with solid steel framing, aluminum siding and have nicely finished floors. The First Warehouse is set just pass the entrance of the property and offers an air conditioned Reception Area and Office, an open area for manufacturing or storage and a restroom.
The Second Warehouse sits further back in the property allowing the entire Southern portion of the 2 Acres that are filled available for further development or construction of additional space. Warehouse 2 is open and ready for retrofitting or immediate use as open storage. A separate storage shed lies between the two warehouses.
Property is located minutes from Downtown Belize City, the Port of Belize, Cemetery Road, Central American Boulevard and with the addition of the Chetumal Street Bridge, property will be less than 10 minutes away from the Phillip Goldson's Highway (Northern Highway).
- 4 Acres, 185 ft. (56.3 m) along the Highway
- 2 Acres Filled
- Approximately 180 ft. (54.8 m) along Bourdon Canal
- 2 Large Elevated warehouse
- Each Warehouse is 40 ft. x 80 ft. (12.1 m x 24.3 m), 3,200 sq. ft. (297.2 sq. m.)
- Steel Framing & Concrete Slabs (9 ft. high ceilings with 16 ft. high Apex)
- Warehouse 1: 2 Air Conditioned Office Space, 1 Restroom & Manufacturing Area
- Warehouse 2: Open Area
- Separate Storage Shed
- Additional Space Available for Expansion or New Structures
- Across the Highway from Old Belize Marina
- 10 Mins. away from Belize City, Cemetery Road & Central American Boulevard
Inquire about this Property