Located in the very center of Ladyville - in a well-known Commercial / Industrial Park along Mile 9 of the Philip Goldson Highway (Northern Highway) - sits this well-known Commercial / Industrial Warehouse formerly known as Maya Belize Cement. Building sits on two parcels with a combined area of 0.88 Acres just 10 minutes from Belize City. The Ladyville / Lord’s Bank area is the fastest growing area in terms of population in all of Belize and this Industrial / Commercial Park sits at its very heart.
The Front Parcel found along the Highway offers 0.36 open and cleared Acres with the Back Parcel and warehouse site offering 0.52 Acres. These two Parcels together form an immense and highly visible Corner Property offering 196.8 ft. (62.5m) along the Highway and 205 ft. (62.48m) of Street Frontage.
A 6,645 sq. ft. Warehouse sits on the Back Parcel offering a vast Open Space with two entrances, a Restroom, Storage Room and an air conditioned Office with an Aggregate Driveway along the north side of the Warehouse.
This is as Prime as you can get if you are looking for commercial property in the center of this rapidly growing area. Property is second to none. It is just 5 minutes from the Philip Goldson International Airport and is in close proximity to several well-known businesses offering a corner location at the highly visible entrance of this commercial park.
Note: Other Lots & Properties are also available for Sale within this Park.
Property Highlights :
- Industrial / Commercial Property - Maya Belize Cement
- Along the Philip Goldson Highway
- Comprises of Two Lots - 0.88 Acres Total
- Highly Visible; Corner Property
- 196.8 ft. of Highway Frontage
- 205 ft. of Street Frontage
- Massive Warehouse with Office - 6,645 sq. ft.
- Fastest Growing Commercial Zone in Belize
- 5 Minutes from the International Airport; 10 Minutes from Belize City
Inquire about this Property