This exceptional Residential/Commerical Lot in Belize City, Belize is located in the historic Newtown Barracks neighborhood near the Renaissance Tower, adjacent to the MCC Grounds and a few minutes walk from the Ramada/Princess Hotel & Casino. Newtown Barracks is the home to many beautiful homes as well as restaurants and entertainment businesses such as the newly renovated B.T.L. Park, Hour Bar & Grill, Thirsty Thursday's Bar & Restaurant and more.
The property is located on the Northwest of the M.C.C., Tennis Court and is fenced with a gate along its Western boundary.
The lot measures 173 ft. (52.73m) x 107 ft. (32.61m) x 150 ft. (45.72m) x 107 ft. (32.61m) with 173 ft. (52.73m) along Newtown Barracks. The Land is high and due to its unmatched location and size, this property is ideal for a grand home, apartment complex or commercial building that would greatly complement the existing businesses in this highly sought-after area. With such a high demand for Rental Property in Belize City, this Parcel would put prospertive buyers in the middle of everything Belize City has to offer.
* Residential/Commercial Lot - on the Northwest of M.C.C. Grounds, Tennis Court
* 173 ft x 107 ft x 150 ft x 107 ft
* 173 ft along Newtown Barracks Road
* Ready for Development
* Near the Renaissance Tower, B.T.L Park, Ramada/Princess Hotel & Casino, the Pickwick Club, Restaurants & More
* ideal for a Grand Home, Apartment Complex or a Commercial Building in a Highly Sought-After Location
Inquire about this Property