This 10 Acre Commercial/Residential property is situated along the Old Northern Highway in the Belize District, Belize. The property has access to utilities and due to the property’s location it allows potential owners the flexibility of using the acreage for commercial or residential purposes. It is currently lush with greenery and contains fertile soil, excellent for agriculture. A pond can also be found across from the property’s eastern boundary.
The acreage measures 576.114 ft. along the Old Northern Highway x 835.824ft. along the northern border x 560.01 ft. along the western border x 785.862 ft. by the southern boundary.
The acreage is situated just south of Rock Stone Pond, 2 miles away from King’s College, approximately 7 miles from Lucky Strike Village and approximately 9 miles from the Altun Ha Archaeological Site. Additionally, it is approximately 14 miles from the Phillip Goldson International Airport and 20 miles from Belize City.
This property offers great potential for clients seeking property for development.
To arrange a viewing, give us a call.
- 10 Acres
- Lush Greenery
- Fertile Soil
- Along Old Northern Highway
- Close Proximity to Kings College
- 7 Miles from Lucky Strike Village
- 9 Miles from the Altun Ha Archaeological Site
- 14 Miles from the Phillip Goldson International Airport
- 20 Miles from Belize City
- Property Measurements: 576.114 ft. x 835.824 ft. x 560.01 ft. x 785.862 ft.
Location on Google Maps
Inquire about this Property