Located on the Mountain Pine Ridge area lies this beautiful 10.37 Acre Property in the Cayo District, Belize. The property is situated in one of Belize’s most noted Forest Reserves.
The property measures 529.46 ft. along Privassion Creek x 860.22 ft. x 843.99 ft. x 535.92 ft. and has a small cove of Mahogany trees and scattered Mango trees.
The Property is unique due to its location within Mountain Pine Ridge Area. It is also very close to the Gaia River Lodge, Blancaneaux Lodge and the Blancaneaux Lodge Airstrip which is only approximately 1.5 miles away.
The property is approximately 15 miles south of the George Price Highway, 21 miles Southeast of San Ignacio/Santa Elena Town and 15 miles east of the city of Belmopan.
- 10.37 Acres
- Mountain Pine Ridge Area
- Mountain view surrounded by tall pine trees
- Approx. 529.46 ft along Privassion Creek Frontage
- I.5 Miles South Blancaneaux Lodge
- 15 Miles South of George Price Highway
- 21 Miles Southeast of San Ignacio/Santa Elena Town
- 15 Miles East of Belmopan
Location on Google Maps
Inquire about this Property