Located 30 minutes from San Ignacio Town in the southernmost portion of the Cayo District is this massive 1,247.704 Acre Property in Black Rock. Property is made up of 27 contiguous parcels of land makings up the combining shape depicted above in the picture.
The Landscape is a combination of hills of various heights, valleys, and some plateaus and the general area is between 1,400 ft. to 1,600 ft. above sea level. The Property is home to the Mayan site of Tipu found in the central portion of the property which consists of various complex Mayan structures. There are also glistening streams flowing within the property and many large and small caves.
Approximately 5,000 ft. of the property borders the Macal River which is downstream of the Mollejon and Vaca Hydro facilities. Hydro power lines also cross the property on its way from Mollejon to its connection with the national grid.
This Property is ideal for a large scale development with countless possibilities from resorts to commercial developments. It is in close proximity to neighboring towns such as Benque Viejo Del Carmen, Negroman, the Mennonite community of Spanish Lookout as well as Mayan Flats, an active 3,000 ft. runway just 10 minutes from the Property.
- 1,247.704 Acres in Black Rock, Cayo
- Consists of 27 Contiguous Parcels
- Prime Development Property
- 5,000 ft. of the Property Borders the Macal River
- Landscape of Hills of Varying Heights, Valleys & Plateaus
- 2 Hours from Belize City & 1/2 Hour from San Ignacio
- An Active 3,000 ft. Runway (Maya Flats) Located just 10 Minutes from Property
Location on Google Maps
Inquire about this Property