Roughly 15 acres of pristine land, over 800 ft of riverfront and less than 5 minutes away from the beautiful Capital City of Belmopan, this extremely attractive property has lots to offer with easy access just a few minutes off the George Price Highway.
A short trip along the Banana Bank Road takes you pass the Belize Christian Academy Secondary School up to the Jordan Ranch Road and brings you directly to the edge of the property's southern boundary. The property consists of two adjacent parcels at 7.849 acres and 6.95 acres for a total of 14.799 acres of natural, development-ready land.
The property is ideal for a grand riverfront estate or as the location for a truly inspiring river lodge or private jungle getaway being just down the river from the Guanacaste National Park and minutes away from the Belmopan Municipal Airstrip. Nearby establishments already include the Banana Bank Jungle Lodge, The Belize Jungle Dome, Blue Waters Restaurant and El Rancho Restaurant and Pool Bar. The Belize Christian Academy and the Belmopan Baptist High School are also both located nearby.
Contact us today to find out more about this great opportunity.
- Type: Acreage
- Property Code: SLNCA1657
- 14.8 Acres | 837.80 ft. x 274.09 ft. x 269.98 ft. x 1,175.90 ft. x 800 ft. (Approx.) River Frontage
- 14.8 Acres of vacant land
- Approx. 800 ft of Riverfront along the Belize River
- Just 5 Mins outside Belmopan
- East access via Banana Bank Road
- Minutes away from Banana Bank Ferry Crossing
- Less than 5 Minutes from the Hector Silva Municipal Airstrip
- Owner financing available
Location on Google Maps
Contact Us or Submit and inquiry about this Property
Phone: +501-223-2427 • Mobile: +501-610-1404 • Fax: +501-223-2228