This 15.21 acre parcel for sale is located along the Phillip Goldson Highway in Carolina Village, Corozal District, Belize.
The parcel measures approximately 220.14 ft (67.0m) along the highway x 244.02 ft (74.3m) x 104.24 ft (631.7m) x 1294.89 ft (394.6m) x 511.52 ft (155.9m) x 1025.25 ft (312.4m) x 95.22 ft (29.0m) x 197.38 ft (60.16m) x 137.07 ft (41.7m). The property is excellent for a residential home or may offer the possibility of a farm or housing development.
The property is in an ideal location with easy access to the center of town. Carolina Village is surrounded by sugar cane fields and is 2 miles southwest of Corozal Town, a mile and a quarter from the municipal airstrip and a 30 minute drive to the Belize/Mexico boundary line.
* 15.21 Acres
* Land measures approx. 220.14 ft x 244.02 ft x 104.24 ft x 1,294.89 ft x 511.52 ft x 1,025.25 ft x 95.22 ft x 197.38 ft x 137.07 ft
* 220.14 ft of Road Frontage
* 1 1/4 mile from Municipal Airstrip
* 2 Miles Southwest of Corozal Town
* Surrounded by Sugar Cane Fields
Location on Google Maps
Inquire about this Property