Situated on the east boundary of Sarteneja Village is a 19.5 acres seafront parcel with Private Hanger along the community’s municipal airstrip, Corozal District, Belize.
4 acres of the parcel is land refilled. Acreage has a canal running within the property, man made island, palapa, 1 wooden bridge passing over the canal, lots of coconut trees and other hard wood trees, crystal clear water within the canal.
The front part of the parcel has approx. 380 feet of seafront. On the east boundary is a road access to the private hanger (which can hold 2 small planes). From the hanger to municipal airstrip run way is approx. 300 feet.
Property is excellent for an eco-tourism project. From the Phillip Goldson International Airport (PHIA) to Sarteneja’s airstrip is 58 miles. Future owner can construct a private resort with quick access (less than 3 minutes) to the retreat destination.
From Corozal Town to Sarteneja is 30 minutes boat ride. Driving from Corozal Town to Sarteneja is approx. 1 hour 50 minutes. From Sarteneja to San Pedro (La Isla Bonita), Ambergris Caye is approx. 1 hour boat ride. From Sarteneja to Chetumal City, Quintana Roo, Mexico is approx. 50 minutes boat ride
- Type: Acreage
- Property Code: SLNCO1388
- 19.5 Acres
- 19.5 acres seafront
- Access to private hanger along community's airstrip
- Excellent for an Eco-Tourism Resort
- From Phillip Goldson International Airport to Sarteneja Aistrip is 58 miles
- Private hanger to airstrip run way (approx. 300 ft away)
- From Corozal Town to Sarteneja is 30 minutes boat ride
- From Sarteneja to San Pedro is 1 hour boat ride
- From Sarteneja to Chetumal City, Quintana Roo, Mexico is 50 minutes boat ride
Location on Google Maps
Contact Us or Submit and inquiry about this Property
Phone: +501-223-2427 • Mobile: +501-610-1404 • Fax: +501-223-2228