A rare find in Kings Park, this Two-Storey Concrete House offers the opportunity to purchase a residence with 3 Bedrooms and 1 Bath on the Top Floor and a 3 Bedroom / 1 Bath Apartment on the Ground Floor. Property has strong income earning potential. and is set in central King's park, just North of St. Joseph Street, South of Sixth Street, West of Baymen Avenue and East of St. Thomas Drive.
Each Unit is in good order complete with an open Living Room, Dining Area and Kitchen with Laundry in the back. Kitchen has an additional bar/counter. Bedrooms come complete with closets and ceiling fans. Ground Unit has a tiled concrete floor, while the Top Unit has a solid wood floor. Yard is completely fenced (Concrete with Steel Gates) and well filled. Property has a concreted walkway and entrance to the ground floor, as well as a driveway and parking area reinforced with white aggregate.
Home is located in a well-known area of King's Park with quick and easy access to and from the major streets running along this desirable neighborhood. Home is currently rented out and is earning rental income. Make an offer on this terrific opportunity.
- Type: Residential - Home
- Property Code: SRSBE0297
- Two-Storey Residential Property
- Each Floor is a Separate Apartment
- Each Apartment is a 3 Bedroom/1 Bath
- Ground Floor has Porch and Top Floor has a Verandah
- Fenced Yard, well filled
- Paved Walkway and Reinforced Driveway/Parking Area
- Close Proximity to Schools, Medical Facilities & St. Thomas Street
- In King's Park, just South of Sixth Street, North of St. Joseph Street & just West of Baymen Avenue
Contact Us or Submit and inquiry about this Property
Phone: +501-223-2427 • Mobile: +501-610-1404 • Fax: +501-223-2228