Perfectly positioned on the northeastern edge of town, near the junction between the Philip Goldson Highway and Orange Walk Bypass, this exceptional property boasts over 25 Acres of cleared, solid land with good elevation, well over 1,200 feet of road frontage and a forested riverbank with roughly 750 feet of riverfront along the New River.
The property's rich, dependable soil offers significant potential with a variety of possibilities ranging from agriculture and livestock, the site for an impressive hotel development, as a family estate or the location for a riverfront residential community. With that much road and river frontage along with direct access to water, telephone and electrical power services it is primed for development and delivers easy access to town as well as direct access to main roadways of the north.
- Type: Acreage
- Property Code: SLNOR1578
- 25.537 Acres
- 25.537 Acres of solid riverfront land
- Approx 750 ft of frontage along the New River
- Over 1,200 ft of road frontage on the Orange Walk Bypass
- High, dry land that is clear, cut and pastured
- Water and electricity readily available
- Includes open pastures, forested riverbank and several hills with varying elevations
- Rich soil, ideal for a dependable and sustainable farming
- Significant development potential
Location on Google Maps
Contact Us or Submit and inquiry about this Property
Phone: +501-223-2427 • Mobile: +501-610-1404 • Fax: +501-223-2228