Turneffe Island is located 20 Miles east of Belize City, Belize and is surrounded by deep oceanic waters. It is close to the second largest Barrier Reef in the world.
The parcel measures 1000 ft (305m) x 2,423 ft (938m) x 816 ft (248m) x 1,869 ft (569m). It includes 1,000 ft (305m) of white sand beach front. Presently, the land is undeveloped and is in pristine condition. It also contains rich soil which is perfect for development of any kind. The property is accessible by water and air.
Turneffe Island boasts as one of the best Scuba Diving and snorkeling locations within the Caribbean. It is the perfect opportunity to own a piece of paradise.
- 39.99 Acres
- 1,000 ft Beach front
- Parcel measures: 1,000 ft x 2,423 ft x 816 ft x 1,869 ft
- 20 Miles East of Belize City
- 65 Miles from Belmopan City
- 29 Miles from Phillip Goldson International Airport
- 22 Miles from the Belize Port
- 32 Miles from San Pedro Ambergris Caye - La Isla Bonita
- 22 Miles from Caye Caulker
- 10 Miles from Barrier Reef
- 40 Miles from Blue Hole
- 84 Miles from Belize/Mexico Border
- 87 Miles from the Belize/Guatemala Border
- Good for a Eco Resort
- Various water sports can be practiced
Location on Google Maps
Inquire about this Property