REDUCED PRICE! This 8,269 acre seafront property is one of a kind, located in the Toledo District of Belize just off the Southern Highway. Property has unbelievable amounts of water frontage, offering an undulating coast with approximately 2 miles of Sea frontage (3 miles as the crow flies), 3 miles of frontage along the Lagoon and 12 miles of River frontage throughout the property.
This incredible acreage is only 7 miles Southwest of Placencia and 3.5 miles Northeast of Monkey River Village. The municipal airstrip in Independence / Savannah is only 5 miles North by paved Southern Highway.
The Sennis River mouth at the Nova Toledo Property is wide and deep allowing barges to load and unload materials needed for development. Approximately 3 miles along the Indian Hill Lagoon shoreline is available for development.
The property features some large areas of land that are Flat, Firm, and Dry and also, beautiful vistas of the Maya Mountains and surrounding Cayes and the occasional sitings of Dolphins and Manatees. This acreage could be developed into a Golf Course, or a upscale Resort where fishing, boating and diving are endless activities to enjoy.
- 8,269 Acres with Miles of Water Frontage
- Property runs along the Caribbean Sea, the Indian Hill Lagoon, Sennis River & Swasey Branch
- Land is Flat, Firm and Dry
- Beautiful Scenery of Islands and Maya Mountains surround the property
- Located between Monkey River & Placencia (only 30 minutes north)
- Close proximity to municipal Airstrips in Independence and Placencia
Location on Google Maps
Inquire about this Property