This charming and unique jungle resort sits among the hills in the heart of the Cayo District in Belize surrounded by just over 27 acres of lush natural rainforest, 20 mins from San Ignacio and only 35 mins from the capital city of Belmopan. The property's close proximity to many of the country's major attractions allows guests to spend more time exploring and less time getting around and is ideally situated for travelers seeking adventures to Mountains, Nature Reserves and Mayan Sites.
This turnkey property comes complete with all the necessary facilities to own and operate a successful jungle accommodation consisting of a restaurant and recreational facility, main office with storage areas, pool with pool bar and hiking trails throughout. It offers an immersive experience surrounded by the Belizean rainforest as well as the opportunity to enjoy lovely panoramic views over the valley near the Spanish Lookout community from the hilltops.
- Previously ranked #1 Resort in the Cayo District
- Winner in TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice 2014
- High Terrain amidst rolling Hills of Unitedville Village
- Approx. 258 ft. on the North by the George Price Highway
- Approx. 1,250 ft. on the southwest by Little Barton Creek
- Near Santa Elena Town, San Ignacio Town and City of Belmopan
Reception, Office and Storage Area: 300 Sq. Ft.
- Office Area: 75 Sq. Ft.
- Reception Area: 75 Sq. Ft
- Storage Area: 150 Sq Ft.
Restaurant and Recreational Facility: 664 Sq. Ft. Floor Area
- Restaurant: 364 Sq. Ft.
- Recreational Facility: 300 Sq. Ft.
Wooden Deck with Swimming Pool, Bar, Laundry, Restroom-Septic
- Recreational Area: 1,410 Sq Ft.
- Swimming Pool: Approx. 15 ft. x 20 ft.
- Open sided Thatched Bar: 225 Sq. Ft.
- Restroom and Laundry: 222 Sq. Ft.
Five Treehouse Units
- Three Single Family Treehouse Units - 440 Sq. Ft. of existing Floor Area.
- Two - Three Level Two Bedrooms Treehouse Family Units: 285 Sq. Ft. on each level for a total of 855 Sq. Ft.
Location on Google Maps
Inquire about this Property