The property is located in the Paslow Falls area, Cayo District.
The entire property consists of 2 parcels with a total of 25.15 acres. The first parcel is irregularly shaped and is 23.28 acres. This portion of the acreage has two acres of mixed hardwood plantation near the roadside. 280.34 ft x 2016.46 ft x 1270.31 ft x 200.57 ft x 233.097 ft x 1335.295 x 2067.726 ft. The second parcel is located directly across the road from the first and is1.87 acres and measures 259.03 ft x 284.72 ft x 322.39 ft x 280.34 of with 284.72 is river frontage (Mopan River) and 280.34 is road frontage.
The acreage is located approximately 2.8 miles from Bullet Tree Falls and 5 miles from San Ignacio Town.
Location is ideal for farming purposes, an ecological resort/development or residential/commercial purposes.
For more information, give us a call.
- Total of 25.15 acres
- Parcel 1 (23.28 Acres) : 280.34 ft x 2016.46 ft x 1270.31 ft x
- 200.57 ft x 233.097 ft x 1335.295 x 2067.726 ft.
- Parcel 2 (1.87 Acres) : 259.03 ft x 284.72 ft x 322.39 ft x 280.34 ft.
- 284.72 River Frontage
- Approx. 2.8 Miles from Bullet Tree Falls
- Approx. 5 Miles from San Ignacio Town
Location on Google Maps
Inquire about this Property