Hummingbird Lane is located along the Consejo Road directly across the large retirement development of Consejo Shores, Corozal District, Belize.
The parcel offers 111 ft of Road Frontage x 90 ft at the back x 304 ft deep. Lot is in its natural vegetation. Lot has electricity, phone, and internet available at the Consejo Road front. This very quiet Hummingbird Lane development has only 12 lots. The subdivision is about 2 blocks from Consejo Village where there is a public boat ramp which opens up into the Caribbean Sea. The lots for sale are wooded with an abundance of wildlife. The area is very quiet and peaceful with much natural beauty.
The Village of Consejo is 1-block east of the subdivision. Corozal Town is only 7 miles south. Chetumal City which is the capital for the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico is approximately 2 miles across the bay from Consejo (approx. 20 miles by road.). Wooded lot is 260 miles south of Cancun, Playa del Carmen & Tulum.
- 0.69 acre
- 111 ft of Road Frontage x 90 ft at the back x 304 ft deep
- Internet, telephone and Power at Road Front
- Close to boat ramp, custom pier
- One block from Consejo Village
- 7 miles to Corozal Town
- 260 miles south of Cancun, Playa del Carmen
- 20 miles drive to Chetumal City, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Location on Google Maps
Inquire about this Property