- Map Search
- Advanced Search
- Browse by Type
- Browse by Location
- Browse by Category
Located just 2.5 miles off the Southern Highway just south of Hopkins Village. Property lies just a 20 minute drive from the Southern Highway and offers some of the most beautiful views in Southern Belize. Placencia is just 30 minutes away, Hopkins, Sittee River and Sanctuary / the Reserve are just 20 minutes away.
Property also includes some of the most majestic views of the Maya Mountains and Cockscomb Basin / Victoria’s Peak to the west and open Caribbean to the East. A stunning forest lies between the beach and the Maya Mountains.
- Access to Sandy Beach (Community Beach)
- Mountain Views
- Road Access
- Incredible Views All Around
- Growing & Developing Area
- Close to Resort & Major Developments
- Close to Placencia, Hopkins, Sittee River
Dimensions: 60.4 ft x 119.98 ft
- (WEST) 15.238 meters / 49.99 feet along 20’ Road (Currently Bush) and (EAST) 18.413 meters / 60.41 feet along 20’ Road (Currently Dirt Trail)
- 36.570 meters / 119.98 feet deep
Area: 5615.638 sq meters / 6,626.67 sq ft
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive information and updates on new listings, price reductions, tips on where and when to invest, investment returns and other news of interest.