This spectacular beachfront property, known as Punta Ycacos, is tucked away in Southern Belize’s Toledo District. A hidden treasure, this property consists of 75 acres with approximately 1/4 mile of beach frontage along its east coast, and another 1/4 mile of Sea frontage along the Bay of New Haven - an ideal Natural Harbor.
Property is blessed with a high sandy beach, crystal clear waters, and good depth just offshore - ideal for swimming or offshore mooring. Coconut trees line the beach, property is high and dry with savannah and pine ridge forest throughout the interior. This property offers captivating sunsets and beautiful views of the Sea, the surrounding Islands, and the Maya Mountains in the interior.
This property is ideal for the outdoor enthusiast or for anyone who can value the experience of the natural beauty and serenity of Punta Ycacos. Property is as exclusive as one can imagine, surrounded by Paynes Creek National Park, it is sure to maintain its pristine condition and abundant wildlife.
- Type: Acreage
- Property Code: SLNTO0364
- Approx. 75 Acres (1,250.29 SF x 2,660.73 ft. x 1,219.59 ft. x 3,177.13 ft.)
- Land Area: Approx. 75 Acres
- 1/4 Mile Beach Frontage
- 1/4 Mile Sea Frontage along the Bay of New Haven
- High Sandy Beach, crystal clear waters
- Captivating Views of the Sea, surrounding islands and the Maya Mountains in the interior
- Property surrounded by Paynes Creek National Park
- Abundant Wildlife
Location on Google Maps
Contact Us or Submit and inquiry about this Property
Phone: +501-223-2427 • Mobile: +501-610-1404 • Fax: +501-223-2228