Situated 0.2 miles west of the Phillip Goldson Highway in the Four Mile Lagoon Area of Corozal District, Belize, sits this 3 Bed / 2 Bath wooden home on a 11.49 acres property. The property offers tranquility where you can enjoy the sounds of birds singing in a peaceful neighborhood.
The home offers a total of 1,030 sq. ft. which includes a Living Room, Kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a laundry room and a fully screened verandah. The master room has an A/C unit and its own private bath. The living room and one guest room also have A/C units. The furniture in the house is also included in the sale price (except for the stove/TV's). There is also water heater/water pump/3 water filter system and a 65 ft deep well. Electricity and cellular coverage is available.
The parcel measures: 513.09 ft RF (156.09m) x 930.41 ft (283.59m) x 459.58 ft (140.08m) x 1,039.37 ft (316.80m). The majority of the land is untouched land ideal for agricultural purposes. The home is fenced in (100 ft x 100 ft), making it safe for children and pets.
The property is only 1.6 miles from Belize Customs/Immigration Building, Princess Casino, Corozal Free Zone and Las Vegas Casino in the Santa Elena area near the border with Mexico. Corozal Town is only 15 minutes drive and 30 minutes drive from down town Chetumal City, Quintana Roo.
This property is ideal for a family interested in living in a country setting but still close to entertainment and shopping.
- 11.49 acre property located 0.2 mile west of the Phillip Goldson Highway in the Four Mile Lagoon Area
- 3 Bed - 2 Bath Wooden Home
- Floor Area: 1,030 Sq. Ft.
- A/C Unit(s) in Living Room, Guest Room and Master Bedroom
- Furniture is included except for the stove and television(s)
- Property is only 1.6 miles from Belize Customs/Immigration Building, Princess Casino, Corozal Free Zone and Las Vegas Casino in the Santa Elena area near the border with Mexico
- 15 minutes from Corozal Town and 30 minutes from down town Chetumal City, Quintana Roo
Location on Google Maps
Inquire about this Property