Located on the outskirts of Ladyville in Biscayne Village sits this former Eco Park for Sale - Crocland Eco Park. Crocland was well-known as the first of its kind offering premiere adventure / recreational services to locals and tourists just a short drive from Belize City and Ladyville.
Property sits on 70.63 Acres and comprises of 3 Parcels - 15 Acres, 10.93 Acres, 26.5 Acres and 18.2 Acres - offering massive potential to expand this opportune development. Various structures currently exist on the property including a sizeable Restaurant / Bar (7,400 sq. ft), Main Office (2,300 sq. ft.), 2 Separate Bathroom Stalls, Stables and more. Manmade Canals and Pond are also found alongside the massive Pool w/ Bar. With additional investment and the right vision, this development will be operating back to its prime while taking advantage of the growing tourism industry in Belize.
Development is located just 1 Mile off the Philip Goldson Highway (Northern Highway) and 25 Minutes from Ladyville / the Philip Golsdson International Airport (PGIA). Call us today for more info!
Link to Youtube video of Crocalnd when it was operating: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKwyEN9vORU
- Type: Commercial
- Property Code: SCMBE1511
- 70.63 Acres |968 ft. x 1,164.03 ft. x 780 ft. x 475 ft. x 661.02 ft. x 640.89 ft. x 454.93 ft.x 539.07 ft. x 181.10 ft. x 800 ft. x 206.48 ft. 579 ft. x 800.67 ft. 1,165 ft.
- 70.63 Acres | 968 ft. x 1,164.03 ft. x 780 ft. x 475 ft. x 661.02 ft. x 640.89 ft. x 454.93 ft.x 539.07 ft. x 181.10 ft. x 800 ft. x 206.48 ft. 579 ft. x 800.67 ft. 1,165 ft.
- Well-Known Former Eco Park - Crocland
- Sits on 70.63 Acres - 3 Parcels
- Impressive 5,000+ Ft. of Road Frontage
- Existing Structures & Foundations - Restaurant / Offices / Stables / Bathroom Stalls + More
- Large Pool w/ Bar & Surrounding Flooring
- Pond & Man-Made Canals
- Easy Road Access - 1 Mile off Northern Hwy
- Access to Utilities
- Ready for Redevelopment
Location on Google Maps
Contact Us or Submit and inquiry about this Property
Phone: +501-223-2427 • Mobile: +501-610-1404 • Fax: +501-223-2228