REDUCED PRICE Located in the Louis Humphrey's Layout of Burrell Boom sits this very attractive 3 Bed / 2 Bath Home for Sale just off Burrell Boom's Main Road. Home sits on approximately 0.3 Acre that stretches from street to street - offering a one of a kind property to its future owner. Yard is Fully-Fenced, Fully-Gravelled and Nicely-Landscaped with a walkway leading to the Home's Extensive Verandah and main entrance.
Home opens up to a very spacious Living Room with an open layout connecting to the Kitchen - offering space for any personal additions one might want / need. The first two Bedrooms are located off of the Living Room with ample Closet Space and a Shared Bath. The opposite side accesses the Master Bedroom comprising of an expansive room with its own Private Bath.
The Backyard can be accessed from the Kitchen and offers a smaller, back verandah that flows into the yard leading towards the property's final additions which include a 16 ft. x 17.5 ft. Detached Store Room (ideal for a guest house), Gazebo, large Work Shed and a Greenhouse.
All the aforementioned comes together to offer a unique opportunity for someone looking for a well-rounded family environment outside of Belize City. Burrell Boom is ever growing and encompasses tranquil living in a welcoming and peaceful community. Call us today!
- Type: Residential - Home
- Property Code: SRSBE1103
- Approx. 0.3 Acre | Approx.62.87 ft. x 188.57 ft. x 11.9 ft. x 118.69 ft. x 48.49 ft. x 289.44 ft.
- Attractive 3 Bed / 2 Bath Home for Sale in Burrell Boom (Approx.62.87 ft. x 188.57 ft. x 11.9 ft. x 118.69 ft. x 48.49 ft. x 289.44 ft.)
- 1,821 sq. ft. of Cozy Living Space
- Lot Size: Approx. 0.3 Acre
- Extensive Yard from Street to Street - Fully-Graveled & Nicely Landscaped
- Spacious Master Bedroom w/ Ample Closet Space & Private Bath
- Detached Storeroom, Work Shed, GreenHouse & Gazebo
- Extensive Front Verandah
- Peaceful & Quiet Neighborhood
Location on Google Maps
Contact Us or Submit and inquiry about this Property
Phone: +501-223-2427 • Mobile: +501-610-1404 • Fax: +501-223-2228